Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Talk it Out!

There are really things in life that we have to decide seriously. In my case this time, is all about my career. I have been a confused high school teacher for the last school year plus the student-attitude factor that's why I planned first to resign. Later on I realized that being a teacher is not all about myself but it's all about those kids you are going to mold.

I talked to different people about it and it helped me a lot to weigh things and eventually enlightened me to give my decision. Having conversation with your friends, sibling or to your girlfriend would really help things to be defined clearly. Because of that, we can have better view about the confusing situation we are into.

So if you are confused and having probs that need serious decision...talk it out! After all, two heads are better than one!

No comments: